Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

The weirdest, most fascinating, most impressive, most fun and most memorable 14/2 ever

We cut open a heart. 
(In my group I actually was the one who dissected it) 
This photo includes the 2 lungs.


That's the heart, after I cut off the fat covering it.

This is a photo of Shagha, holding the heart of her group. If you can't see, I'm in the background, cutting up another one. 


The inside of the heart. Well, I did put my finger in there. It's awesome. 


It was terrific. You can imagine. It was TERRIFIC. 
(photos taken by May Helen)




PS: In case you didn't see, a while ago in our class we dissected a cow eye. 

2 comments:

Be not afraid, gentle readers! Share your thoughts!
(Make sure to save your text before hitting publish, in case your comment gets buried in the attic, never to be seen again).