Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Response to a trend

Oh hello. My name is Di. You know, as there's a current trend among Vietnamese facebookers that they've been developing an interest in horoscope (as well as blood group and other things), I would like to introduce myself as a Gemini person. Well, as a matter of fact, you don't have to read my posts or meet me or talk to me. Just google "Gemini, personality traits" and you know what kind of person I am. I have no individuality. Besides, it also means that I, regardless of my genes, race, nationality, parents, environment, surroundings, language, culture, upbringing, education, experience, etc, am the same as or at least similar to millions of Gemini individuals out there, around the world, just because we were born under the same star. 
Very nice to meet you. 
:) 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice to meet you, I'm Aries, same as every single Aries in this world.

    P/s: I just don't know where that trend came from, but I hate that. Now Aries and Gemini, the words that we used to use to call each other just not so lovely and special anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That guy, you know, is also an Aries person.
      I don't see much in common between you and him, actually.

      Delete
    2. That's extremely nice, you got to know another Aries :D I don't believe that all Aries person will be the same :D

      Delete

Be not afraid, gentle readers! Share your thoughts!
(Make sure to save your text before hitting publish, in case your comment gets buried in the attic, never to be seen again).