Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Currently reading: Google Maps

Long time no see, folks.
I just moved to Leeds last week. I know, surprise! The reason for the silence is that I've been and still am extremely busy, having a lot to sort out and many other things to do and hardly anyone but myself to rely on, and I haven't been reading anything but Google Maps- only got my student card on Monday and went to the library today to borrow another copy of The Confidence-Man
So, yeah... 
Regarding my new life in Leeds: 


I'm uploading the 1st photos of Leeds. You'll see them soon. 

4 comments:

  1. wow! that was a surprise! veteran world traveler, you are! by the mention of a school card i guess you're at some uni... more education is good and exciting... you'll do well, i have no doubt; but best of luck, anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looked up Leeds on Google map: leeds university, i guess... nice wide sidewalks; lots of construction going on, in May, anyhow... you'll need a bicycle, the city looks kind of spread out in an irregular sort of way... what are going to study? tell me to put a cork in it if i'm too nosy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i was beginning to wonder...

    ReplyDelete

Be not afraid, gentle readers! Share your thoughts!
(Make sure to save your text before hitting publish, in case your comment gets buried in the attic, never to be seen again).